Pipeline Infrastructure Limited and all other related affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “PIL”, “we” or “us”) value your privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. PIL will use the information we collect from you in accordance with this policy.
The policy describes how we use your personal data when you use our website (https://www.pipelineinfra.com/). We have provided this policy to ensure that individuals who use our website understand what personal data we may collect and hold about them, what we may use it for and how we keep it safe. You have legal rights to access the personal data that we hold about you and to control how we use it which are also explained in this policy.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. Your use of the Site and/or the Services, including your disclosure of any personal information into the Site and/or Services, is subject to and governed by this Statement. By visiting https://www.pipelineinfra.com/, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
Pipeline Infrastructure Limited (PIL) is owned by India Infrastructure Trust, an infrastructure investment trust sponsored by Brookfield Asset Management, a global leader in alternative asset management and one of the largest investors in real assets.
For general queries about our website please use the “Contact Us” form at https://www.pipelineinfra.com/contact-us/.
We collect and store information that you voluntarily provide to us, information related to your Site visit and usage, as well as information provided to us by or through our clients in connection with our Services. We also collect certain information when you:
- Submit inquiries via an online form.
- Apply for jobs with PIL via our careers page.
Personal information that you provide directly to us will be apparent from the context in which you provide it, for example:
- If you request information from us using the online form on our “Contact Us” page, you are required to provide us personal information such as first name, last name, email, Website, contact details, and your message.
- If you sign up for any of the online services we provide, you will generally provide your name and contact information and any other information necessary to access the feature
- If you sign up to receive electronic marketing communications from us, you will generally provide your name, email address and other contact information, and your product preferences.
- If you wish to apply for a position with our company you are required to provide us your name and resume and if you apply using your LinkedIn profile, you will generally provide information about your LinkedIn account.
- If you are a key contact in a business that has a business account with PIL, we generally have your name, email address, phone number, title and other information relevant to your interaction with PIL on behalf of your employer.
Other non-personal information: We automatically gather certain non-personal information like internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data from visitors to our website and store that information in log files. This information is used to analyze trends and to administer the site to track movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We may use your personal information you submit to the Site to:
- Contact you to deliver certain information you have requested.
- Contact a customer or a partner about the services that we think may be of interest to you.
- Verify your authority to enter our Site.
- Consider your eligibility for employment.
- To obtain feedback through surveys regarding our services, our website, or other aspects of our business.
- Address any queries or provide necessary information/resources.
- Contact the users who have provided their information with respect to any service line; and for our records.
We will not rent or sell your personal information to any company or organization. We may disclose or share personal information about our customers/partners to our affiliates, as permitted by law, for our affiliates to provide services. We also may share your personal information with service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting providers and advisers. We may share personal information with our affiliates and service providers for a number of reasons, including:
- You have requested information about our affiliates’ services.
- We rely on services provided by our affiliates and service providers to provide you with the services you require.
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority.
The time period for which we keep personal information depends on the purpose for which we collect it. In all cases, we keep it for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it. We will then delete or anonymize the personal information unless we are legally required to retain it.
To the extent permissible under the law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, information, or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of this privacy statement.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. Additionally, you are encouraged to check this privacy statement on a regular basis to be aware of the changes made to it.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or about how your personal information is processed you may contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org